dijous, 23 d’abril del 2020

Informal Letter-Carla Lamata

Hello Amelia,
How are you? I hope you are well. Thanks for your last email. This time I am writing to tell you about what I would do if I were in your situation.
I think that working as a dance trainer for children is an incredible opportunity that you might not refuse. I know that you always wanted to find a job like this. But in another hand I understand that you would really like to visit your brother, I know that you love him a lot and miss him very much.
Personally, I believe that your brother, who knows you and loves you a lot, will understand if you decide getting the job. In my opinion you should take the job because it is good for your career. And you can go on Christmas to see your brother… and spend the money you have earn on summer. 😊
A big big hug!
Carla

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada