dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2020

Informal letter_Eva Tallón




Hi Amelia,

It was nice to hear from you again and I’m glad you are fine. But, how’s your family? I’m sorry I haven’t written for such a long time. I was studying for the University-access test. You’ll never believe what I’m going to study…. arts! I’m so happy because finally I’ll study something I like.
If you ask me for advice, I think that you should spend the summer working as a dance trainer for children, because that’s what you like to do. When we went to middle school, you were always dancing in the court. Moreover, you could get along very well with young children, being that you are patient and loving. You shouldn’t miss this opportunity. 

I already know that you want to visit your brother in Australia, but you told me that he will work there all year, so from my point of view, you will be able to visit him on Christmas Holidays without any problem. However, you must decide what you consider that’s the best decision.


Anyway, I have to finish my homework, Hope I could visit you very soon.

Take care and lots of love,

Eva.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada