dissabte, 18 d’abril del 2020

Informal Letter-Laura Paniagua


Hi Amelia,
How are you? I’m sorry I haven’t written to you. I received your email, about your plans to do this summer.  You don’t know whether to do, travel to Australia or teach dances classes.

First of all, you don’t see your brother since a year and you have never travel to Austria. Austria have so many good things. You have to visit it. However, you can go to Australia, if you can pay it, because the travel is so expensive. Nevertheless, if you like dance and you like the kids it is a good option.

Personally, I believe that you have to do what you like more. But if I have to decide, you should go to Australia. Since you could go to a dance classes when you want. And the most important thing is that your brother is in Australia.

See you soon,
Your friend Laura

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada