dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2020

Informar Letter - susana márquez parente

Hi Amelia!

How are you? I hope that you are well.
I have seen your e-mail about the decision that you have to choose for the summer. If I were you, I wouldn't know what decision to make either. But, I will help you.

Firstly, I know that working as dancer training is very important for you, it has always been your dream. But, I know that your brother is the person that you love most, and going to visit him after so long time would be very cool. I tell you all of this because comparing the two points of view If I were you, I would go to Australia to visit my brother. I think that it’s a good idea. Also, when you are there you will surely find a dancer training vacancy for children on the summer months or, If you don’t want to work in Australia, you will can do it the next year.
Remember that it's my opinion and you should do what you think is convenient for you. Whatever you decide, I hope you finish the school very well and have a happy summer.

Lots of love,
Susana

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada