dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER-CARLA ARROYO

Dear Amelia

How are you? I hope you are fine. Congratulations you are already finishing the high-school and you will have the best summer ever.

I suppose you are very excited to finish classes and make one of this options you have planned for a long time. In my opinion I think you must go to Australia, to visit your brother.
Probably there you can find some academy where you can make dance classes, and you can do both thing, but there in Australia.

I think you should go to Australia because is amazing that countrie, and you can learn a lot of things there, like the culture, new friends, and of course you can spend time with your brother. You haven't seen your brother for two years, so if I was you I will go there and make things together.

I hope my opinion has served you, and enjoy this summer as if it were the last.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada