dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER OR MAIL - Aina Pascual Beneito

Hi Amelia! 
I am really honored you chose to come to me with your question. How are you doing? Your recent letter describing your unpleasant decision got me thinking. 

Choosing can be a difficult situation. In relation to what you told me, I believe that after finishing a hard high school year you should have some holidays and I feel that going on holidays to Australia to visit your brother is such a great deal. I’m sure that is the path you should take and your brother would be so happy about it.
Anyways I think working as a dance trainer for children sounds good, and it would be a nice way to spend your summer and earn some bugs for future plans. 

Finally, from my point of view family must take precedence. 

I am glad always to hear from you so please keep in touch and let me know what you decide.

Aina. PB

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada