dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2020

Informal letter- Paula Giménez

Hi Amelia,
How are you? I hope you are well.  Sorry for answering today, but I was cleaning my room yesterday and then I forgot it.
About your question, I think that it’s a difficult choice, so I’ve made a list of pros and cons of each option. I recommend you to do this list because this will help you choose, at the end you must choose the one you feel like most to do.
However, from my point of view, going to Australia could be a unique experience. I know that you love to dance but maybe there’s an academy where you can teach. I feel it’s a great opportunity to meet new people and learn different cultures, also you could spend more time with your family.
Many people wanted to have this opportunity, you shouldn’t waste it.
That’s what I think.
Lots of love,
Paula Giménez

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada