dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2020

Informal letter_Nora Salvans




Hi Amelia, I just read your email, sorry for not answering before, I’ve been busy with homework and exams.
What you talked about in your emial, I find the two very good options to make after the whole course and how busy you have been.
The most fun is maybe going to Australia and seeing your brother so you visit a new place and also a family one, but on the other hand I also think you could do the dance classes that you really like and save to go to Australia. at Christmas and so you make money this summer. I think you ought to do the thing you think is going to be funnier for you
When you know what to do you will already tell me but for me the best thing is to do the classes this summer

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada