dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2020

Informal letter - Martina Solé


Hi Amelia,
I received your email yesterday, what a surprise! I'm glad to hear from you. I was surprised to hear that your brother is staying in Australia for a year. And I’m glad to hear that you got a job offer as a dance trainer, you’ve always wanted that, you have to accept it!

Regarding your dilemma, maybe you could visit your brother during Christmas holidays to make the most of this wonderful opportunity, your brother is going to be in Australia for a whole year, there are plenty of opportunities to visit him at another time of the year, but there's only one chance to get this job, and you've always wanted to do something like this! it's amazing! That’s why I believe you should take the job and enjoy it; you can’t let this opportunity go.
By the way, what about coming over to my house in La Toscana for a weekend this summer? Do you remember the last time we went there? It was lit!
Anyway, I’ve got to go help with dinner, let me know if you’ll come.

Lots of love,
Martina.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada