dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2020

Informal Letter-Aina Garrido

Hi Amelia!

How are things? All well I hope! Thanks for your email, it was great to hear from you.
Thanks for asking about my opinion. I think you should go to visit your brother, you haven’t
seen each other for such a long time, and you two are very close. I know you wanted to work
as a trainer, you love children and dance, but I think family is more important. Now you’re still
living in your parents house and you’re going to do it for a few years more. You don’t need to
work, your parents have a lot of money, and I know that you want to become more
independent, but you can also work during your first university year. I’m completely sure that
your brother misses you, and he is going to be happy if you go this summer. Think about it, you
will be able to travel abroad! You love travelling and spending family time, so why do you
doubt about it?

I hope I helped you to make a decision. We should write each other sooner…
Call me!

Lots of love,

Aina

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada