dijous, 16 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER-EMAIL - PAULA MENA


Hi Amelia!!!
How you doing? I heard you are getting very good grades on your last year of high-school, how nice! I'm so proud of you! I just read your last message, I understand your doubts about what you should do on your holiday.

First of all, tell you that no matter what I say you will end up doing what you want, as it has to be, but still I hope my advice will help you.

I think that you could go to Australia before you give the classes. I know you like to do your dance classes, but I feel that going to Australia it's such a great experience and opotunity to do something different and you can also spend time with your brother. I suppouse he'll apreciate that time with you a lot. And you can always give the dance classes when you come back or in another moment.

You'll tell me what you're going to do eventually! I miss you, come see me!

Have fun,
Paula

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada