dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2020

Informal letter- Abel Perpiñán



Hi Amelia!


How are you? thanks for sending me an email, here's all well. I believe you have two alternatives to choose a good summer.

To begin Amelia,  I only recommend you and you decide.

For me, the best decision you may choose is to go to Australia to see your brother and take the vacations you deserve, a good time to take the opportunity to see your brother.

You love to dance, we know that, but you can work another time as a dance trainer that if you have passion and feel good you will go far, but now you can take a break.

Finally, you know my point of view, it must help and you pick the best one for you. You could tell me what you did. I have many things to explain to you!
It is clear that you will enjoy.

Abel.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada