dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2020

Informal Letter -- Alba Fernández Vivar

Hello, Amelia!
How are you? All good? Just today I was going to write to you. The question is what you should do in the summer, whether to coach or go see your brother. You have to do whatever you want, but since you’ve asked me.
Personally, I believe should be a dance coach, you always wanted to be, and more of a young child. Your brother lives in Australia long ago, you can go net year. You can’t lose that opportunity, it is better to earns money and save it to go see your brother or for the future.
I think that you want to go to Australia to see your brother, but you can see him on video calls, and you talk him every day. But the job may be that they don’t offer it to you anymore. Furthermore you told me that maybe your brother would come next Christmas. Think about it,
All in all, I know that from here to summer you will think about it a lot but, I know you and I think that you really want that job, think about it and when you know something you tell me.
Talk to you soon
Goodbye Amelia

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada