dijous, 16 d’abril del 2020

LETTER/ EMAIL - Annette Benning

Hi Amelia,

How have you been lately? It was great to hear from you after so many month. Excuse me for don’t write to you before, I was so busy with final exams and i didn’t have time to pay attention to my mail.

I see that you had a good year in Germany, I’m glad. I did so many new things and I met a lot of people, It was so exciting. Now I think i’m going to work in a clothing shop, in the center of Barcelona, It could be a great opportunity for introduce me in the laboral world. 

In relation to what you told me, I believe that you should go to Australia and visit your brother, he would be very happy to see you and you could visit new places of Sydney, It’s beautiful! Work as a dance trainer for children it’s a good idea too, but I think is better to stay with family because you always will have time to do it. 

In all in, I think you should do what you want, but I hope my opinion can help you a bit to clarify your ideas. I wish to see you the soon as possible and speak about all that we had lived this last year. 

I look forward to hearing from you,

Annette Benning

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada