dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2020

Informal letter- Núria Martínez Valero


Hi Amelia
Thanks for your email. It sounds like you are going to spend the summer of your life! You definitely need to clear your mind because of all the hard work you have been doing during the year.

Firstly, you should write to your brother about how’s Australia and if you would like it or not. If I were you, I’d investigate a little deeper. You must get informed before going there to see if it’s worth it or not. It’s also a good idea to teach dance to some kids. Nevertheless, you’ve been working hard all year long, so it not may be a bad idea to give you a break.

And as I’m sure you realize, you could live the summer of your life in another country soaking up all its essence. There are lots of advantages. If you finally decide to go to Australia, make sure you pack summer clothes because it is hotter there. I feel like you should try the local food and improve your Australian accent; it is one of the sexiest.

I hope that’s useful. Good luck and let me know what you are finally going to do. Hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Núria

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada