dimarts, 21 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER - Martí Ramírez


Hi Amelia!

How are you? Thanks for your email, all good here. It seems you're going to have a great summer, with those two options.

Firstly, I can’t force you to decide my favourite option because is your decision, but I’m going to recomend one option. I think that the best decision is going to Australia to visit your brother and enjoy of your holidays. Probably, you may not have another opportunity to visit Australia, that is a beautiful country. Also, you take the opportunity to visit your brother.

I know that you like the dance a lot, but you have to understand that you can work as a dance trainer in other moment and I think that with yout talent and passion for dance you must have a lot of possibilities in the future for work in this.

So this is my point of view. I hope it has been helpful for you. You will tell me your decision.
See you soon!
Martí.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada