dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER/EMAIL Núria Ordóñez Arnau


Hi Amelia!
How are you doing? I hope your school year is going great. I saw the e-mail you sent
me yesterday about the controversy you have... In my opinion, you should go to
Australia this summer. Let me explain you why. Your brother is only going to be there
for a year so this is the last chance you have. You can work as a dance trainer for
children next summer. However, this summer, you have been given an amazing
opportunity that you cannot waste. Amelia, think of all the amazing thing you can do in
such a wonderful place! You can go to the beach, you can visit the fauna, you can
learn from a new culture…

I know you would love to work as a dance trainer, but, personally, I believe that it is
an activity you could do any other summer, unlike going to Australia. Furthermore, I am
sure your brother is going to be very happy to have you there. You will be able to
spend some quality time together. Since you have not seen each other for so long, you
must miss him a lot.

I hope I have helped you with my opinion and remember, no matter what you decide;
this is going to be a great summer!
With love,
Núria.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada