dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2020

Informal Letter - Sara Martínez


Hi, Amelia! 
I have just read the email you send me yesterday where you ask me if could give some 
advice.

You told me that you must decide between two different options to spend your next 
summer. The first one is working as a dance trainer, which is something I know that you 
will love to do, and the second one is to spend the holidays with your brother who is 
working in Australia.

Firstly, I have to tell you that I’m just telling you the personal advice you ask me and 
whatever I said doesn’t affect that, in the end, you should do whatever you want. 

Personally, I think that working as a dance teacher is such a great opportunity, 
but travelling to Australia is something you have to do in your life at least once. 

In my opinion, you should travel to Australia and visit your brother this summer, 
and then, after the travel or next summer, you could work as a dance trainer.

So this is basically my opinion and what I would do if I were you. Remember to send me 
an email to tell what are you finally going to do and I hope that you have fun this summer.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada