dimecres, 22 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER- Adrian Galvez

Hi Amelia!

How are you? I hope that you are well.
It’s great to hear from you. Yesterday I saw your e-mail about the decision that you have to choose for the summer.

If I had to choose to work as a dance trainer or travel to Australia during the holidays I you should go to Australia to visit your brother because its a good opportunity to travel, try new activities like surfing and maybe meet new people and spent time with your brother that its so important. And also you need to take a break because its summer and you’re finishing high school this year!

I think that you must take this opportunity to visit Australia because its possible that you never get the chance again and you can work as a dance trainer next summer.

Best wishes and take care,
Write me soon!

Adrian Galvez

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada