dilluns, 20 d’abril del 2020

INFORMAL LETTER/EMAIL-Carla Martín Amor


Hi Amelia,

How are you doing? I hope you are well. I’m sorry I have not written for a while, but I have been busy with my lessons of music. I read the e-mail you sent me last week, what a big dilemma! The two-options sound amazing. But in my opinion, you should take the trip to Australia.

I understand that you love dancing and the possibility of teaching to children might be an enriching experience. But I feel that going to Australia is a unique opportunity that would not happen again. Although it seems sad to waist the chance of teaching, I promise you that going to Australia will help you to cope with new adventures that will fulfil your potential. Anyway, I think that you should do whatever your heart tells you to.

I guess it is time I got on with that studying I’ve been avoiding, I hope my advices have helped you to decide. Regards to your family and do not forget to tell me your final decision.
Write soon!
Carla.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada